- Infobip’s innovative omnichannel communications platform will now be available to organizations that use Dialogflow to create conversational experiences with users on their preferred channels and improve user satisfaction
SEATTLE — Infobip, a global cloud communications platform, has integrated with Dialogflow, Google Cloud’s artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot building platform, to provide enhanced messaging capabilities for Dialogflow customers. The integration leverages Conversations, Infobip’s cloud contact center platform, and WhatsApp for Business, to provide rich and meaningful customer messaging. This integration is designed to help improve satisfaction and reduce demand on customer service agents.
Organizations increasingly want to connect with companies using their preferred channels of communication. Responding to this trend, Google Cloud Dialogflow now offers access to WhatsApp through Infobip’s cloud contact center solution Conversations, helping improve user satisfaction and retention. In addition, the integration enables Dialogflow customers to scale their operations and customer communications globally, through a single platform.
As a globally connected cloud communications platform, Infobip is an excellent partner for leading businesses such as Google Cloud. This partnership leverages Infobip’s experience in creating rich messaging journeys and is part of Infobip’s strategy to build a global omnichannel communications ecosystem. Infobip provides the tools partners and clients require to meet the needs of their customers across any channel, removing the need for multiple platforms or pieces of software. This approach simplifies communication channel management and creates a win-win for partners and clients to better support businesses as they reinvent how they communicate with their customers.
Dialogflow is a life-like, conversational AI chatbot. It supports rich, intuitive, natural customer conversations, powered by Google Cloud’s AI engine. Dialogflow enables businesses to build conversational apps quickly, reducing deployment time from days to minutes, and has been developed to help enterprises with global scalability.
Veselin Vukovic, VP of Strategic Partnerships at Infobip, said: “More and more customers would prefer to message a business than make a call. Businesses need to be where their customers are, which is why we’ve integrated with Google Cloud Dialogflow to offer clients access to Conversations, our cloud contact center platform, and WhatsApp for Business. By enabling our clients and partners to add real-time communications features to their applications without needing to build the infrastructure, we help accelerate the pace of innovation while generating truly engaging customer experiences. Google Cloud’s like-minded approach to technology and innovation makes them a perfect partner for Infobip and we hope to continue working alongside them.”
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 70+ offices worldwide. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected directly to over 700 telecom networks. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
- Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
- Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
- Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
- Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards
PR & Communications Lead | North America